What are the benefits of tree care?
Well-cared for trees provide many benefits:
- Trees act like air filters. They clean the air of odors and pollutants, and filter particulates like smoke and dust out of the air.
- Trees help you conserve energy. They provide shade and act as wind screens, so you need less energy to both heat and cool your home, which saves money.
- Trees help you save water. Their shade allows for less water to evaporate from your lawn in the summer, which means you need to water the lawn less often.
- Trees are beautiful. They create pleasant scenery, and will vastly improve the look of your property – especially if they're blocking a less than scenic view!
- Trees increase property value. Because of all of these benefits, trees make a property more desirable – but only if these trees are well-cared for, which is why it's so important to hire professional arborists to look after your trees.
Detroit, Oak Park and Southfield Tree Removal, Tree Trimming and Stump Removal
No tree too big, anywhere anytime Highly experienced in all situations;
storm work specialist, will pay your deductable up to 500.00 dollars on insurance work.
24/7 and all holidays
Big Daves Tree Service is a professional tree service and arborist company, serving Southfield and the surrounding area. For years we have been providing Southfield's home and business owners with a variety of services, including tree pruning and trimming, tree removal, planting, tree cabling, land clearing, stump removal, lightning protection, and tree health and pest management.
Why do I need an arborist?
Arborists are specialists in tree care. We are trained and equipped to evaluate a tree's needs and provide it with everything it requires to grow and flourish. Proper tree care is the difference between attractive trees that add value to your property and a poorly maintained tree that is a danger and liability. Additionally, dealing with large trees can be dangerous work, both in terms of falls from high in the tree when pruning or removing branches, and falling branches that can damage property or cause injuries. Arborists are trained to take all the proper precautions, and can minimize the risks. Please feel free to browse our services and see how we can help you.